My Yeo-jeong

This is a blog to record my yeo-jeong (journey) towards becoming an intern abroad and studying abroad.

Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

I'm a junior student at University of South Florida majoring in International Studies and getting a certificate in Asian Studies.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Explanations

This, my first post, shall be a post of explanations - why I choose the names I did and what I'm going to use this blog for.

First off, this blog's purpose. I am a sophomore university student who wants to do two things: study abroad and intern abroad. I intend to record my progress (or lack there-of) for each of these endeavors here, in this blog. I have already started a paper journal for this, but then I decided I would use the internet for it, too. My first few posts will be back logs from my paper journal.

Next, the names. The title of my blog is "My Yeo-jeong." Yeo-jeong is Korean for journey. I thought this was appropriate because this blog is recording my 'journey' through the processes of interning and studying abroad. My name (and url) is Ga-eul. This is Korean for autumn. For some reason I'm obsessed with the name Autumn (love the full name Autumn Summers.) I've recently gotten into a Korean craze, you could say, and so I decided to use the Korean version of this word as my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home