My Yeo-jeong

This is a blog to record my yeo-jeong (journey) towards becoming an intern abroad and studying abroad.

Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

I'm a junior student at University of South Florida majoring in International Studies and getting a certificate in Asian Studies.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Back log: 1/12/06

There are two things that I want to do while sstill in college. I want to study abroad in Japan and I want to intern abroad with the Dept. of State- at an embassy or consulate. This is my first semester at USF. I've transferred from UCF with 39 credits. I'm taking 12 credit hours this semesters. I haven't decided yet when I want to do these two theings, which can, possibly, be combined into one trip. I haven't really done anything except read about them and decide I want to do them. The biggest obstacle and worry about being able to do these is money. I suck at saving. I apparently don't know the word. But, I'm going to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home