My Yeo-jeong

This is a blog to record my yeo-jeong (journey) towards becoming an intern abroad and studying abroad.

Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

I'm a junior student at University of South Florida majoring in International Studies and getting a certificate in Asian Studies.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Back log: 1/18/06

I'm very torn about what I should do. I would love to do both, an exchange and an internship, but I don't think that is feasible or, perhaps, logical. I know that an internship is the best way to go and that will probably take top priority, but reading the course descriptions of classes available, want to go on the exchange, too. The subjects sound so interesting and I'd have the oppurtunity to stay with a host family. It would be great if I could do both. I hate having to choose. Maybe I could do the internship during the summer and then study abroad for a semester. That could work well. Of course, there's always the pressing matter of money. The only major reason I see why not to do both. I guess we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home