My Yeo-jeong

This is a blog to record my yeo-jeong (journey) towards becoming an intern abroad and studying abroad.

Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

I'm a junior student at University of South Florida majoring in International Studies and getting a certificate in Asian Studies.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

1/14/07

Wow. So I've neglected this blog for a long time. Luckily Rachael noticed it and brought it back to my attention. After my last post I didn't really have anything more to say until after I could talk to my advisor, so I sort of forgot I had this. A lot has happened since then and I don't think I'll write it all down in this post.

First things, though, I know where I am planning on going and when I am planning on going. I am planning on going to South Korea for the Fall 2007 and Spring 2008. I am planning on going to Yonsei University's Wonju campus for their Global Village program which is a semi-immersion camp for the Korean students.

I'm looking forward to going, though it's not official that I'm going yet and there are still a lot of details to fill in, state-side and abroad.

I'll write more about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home