My Yeo-jeong

This is a blog to record my yeo-jeong (journey) towards becoming an intern abroad and studying abroad.

Name:
Location: Tampa, Florida, United States

I'm a junior student at University of South Florida majoring in International Studies and getting a certificate in Asian Studies.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

2/18/07

I am slowly inching forward on my path towards studying abroad. I got an email today confirming that my application was received. Well, it was actually sent on Friday, but I didn't see it until today. It said to give them three weeks for a reply, March 9th being the 'projected date of letter mailing' and to give 2-4 business days after that for it to actually reach me. Truthfully, I can't remember which address I gave them, though I believe it's my current one and not my parent's address. Now I just have to wait three weeks for the letter and then everything will become official.

I'm so nervous. I know I shouldn't be and that there's no real reason for me to worry about not getting accepted, but I do. I'm afraid that this semester a couple fantastic people decided that next semester is the semester that they want to go to South Korea. Which would mean that I wouldn't get to go. I know that there is slim to none chance of that actually happening, but that's what I think about.

Especially when I have so much time to think about it.

Well, that's all I really have to post for now. At least until I hear back from them. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home